Sunday, November 30, 2008

Old Rustic Cars in HDR

Well I have been busy working on photographs! Here are a few of the latest shots that I have been working on I also took these shots and made them into a 2009 calendar which I will be selling in my etsy shop. They should be ready this week, I'm waiting on the processing to get done and then I will have them up for sale. I'll post some photographs of them on here and a link to the store if anyone is interested in them! I know they will make great christmas presents for me this year!

I spent some time driving around where I live and found some wonderful old rustic barns and automobiles. I LOVE shooting anything old, rustic and broken down. I just think it has so much character! Below are just some of the cars that I came across. The barns I have not gotten a chance to work on yet but I will post the barn images once I do get them done.




I found this old Plymouth on one of the back roads by my house. I took a ton of images of it because I thought it was so cool looking! The above image is my favorite shot.














I think this tire shot is my second favorite.


The seats were just springs... so cool!








This truck has a funny story, 2 years ago on our wedding day my husband and I took some of our wedding photos in front of this truck... we went back 2 years later for some shots and the date we wrote in the dust of the truck is still visible! I had forgotten all about it!








2 comments:

Sus said...

Great HDR technique and love the compositions!

That's an area I haven't really bothered to get in to as I have a ton of other skills to build up.

Hot Rocks said...

Wow! Your car pictures are very cool! My son really loves classic cars and would love these photos!