Friday, November 7, 2008

HDR Images!

Sorry it's been so long since my last blog. I have been busy with HDR imaging! I went to a class taught by a great photographer by the name of Ben Willmore. You can check out his blog at: www.whereisben.com and his website at: www.thebestofben.com. He taught me a lot about HDR images, how to take them and how to bring them into photoshop and get some really amazing results! I have been taking a lot of my shots in HDR lately and have been fairly happy with the results. Below is just a small amount of some of the shots that I have taken and then brought into photoshop to play around with.  I am going out shooting again this weekend so we will see what I find. 

I just turned some of my Holga film into the lab yesterday so when I get it back next week I'll post some Holga shots. I don't remember all that I took b/c the film spans about 3 months but I know that Mexico is in there and my friends beautiful daughter Sophia is in there. So we'll see if I got anything good!













No comments: