Friday, October 16, 2009

It's been a while!

It's been a full month since I last posted, I feel like I've neglected my blog! A lot has happened in that time. First my wonderful sister who is going to school to become a graphic designer/web designer designed a new website to showcase my work! You can check it out here.

Secondly, StrangeFolk came and went and it went better than I ever imagined. I was able to meet a lot of folks who are interested in photo sessions.

Here is a pic of my booth at StrangeFolk:

I will be in another show in December called "Big A$$ Indie Art and Craft Show" located in the Mad Art Gallery in downtown St. Louis. Show dates are December 4th, 5th and 6th. Check out the link for more information!

Let's see what else... I had an engagement photo session a couple weekends ago and I will be posting those images here in the next couple of days. I also spent some time last weekend shooting in a "secret location" in Missouri, I got some beautiful fall shots and I will be posting those soon as well. Look for more posts in the following days!

No comments: